Monday, January 22, 2007

Week 3 comes to a close

This completed my third week of marathon training. I've decided that if the training doesn't kill me first the marathon should be a breeze! Well, probably not really, but sheesh, it's hard trying to run 6 days a week.

Besides yesterday's lost run in the woods, earlier this week I did make it DTRW for our Tuesday night run in Plymouth. Brad hosted a beer/liquor stop which is always welcome but makes for a very cold run for the remaining 1.4 miles back to the bar. It was after all only 10 degrees. Brrr. Most of the rest of my runs during the week I felt sluggish which I can blame on staying up until 2am on Monday night then being up/out until 11 last night. Yeah, I'm almost 40. I don't have the endurance I used to have. :)

Today I did a 6.9 miler in GPP which went better than all the other runs this week with a pace of 8:35.

Miles this week: 40.7
Year to date: 118.9

No comments: