Monday, July 16, 2007

Column of Leaves

Wow, I'm doing it! It's Brooke's Column of Leaves pattern. It's been a real pain in the butt so far, but that last pattern repeat of 8 rows only took me about 1/2 hour. :o It is beautiful so far, but how will I feel about it after like 60 some repeats? Oh my!

I'm still waiting to hear back from the clinic as to when they have scheduled an MRI. The clinic has to wait for approval from the insurance company before they can move forward. Today, Monday, was probably one of the worse days I've had in about a week. Was it the fast walk in on Friday morning compounded by a Friday night out then being on it basically all day Saturday not to mention the about 2 mile walk on Sunday? Maybe. This Soooooooo stinks. I'm beginning to get depressed over not running; actually it's not even the not running part as much as it is the not doing anything part. :(

Update post with how to video

No comments: