Saturday, June 6, 2009

The New Fire Pit and Patio completed

Here are some pictures of the completed fire pit area. It's amazing that from nothing but dirt and pea stone I was able to create this relaxing space. I shoveled the dirt off cement which created the berm. Poured new cement where the existing was cracked off or lacking (the whole strip in front of the pot planter was poured new. I made the trellis (posted somewhere else), transferred and planted new plants. Wrapped my own Ivy wreath from the ivy you see growing on the fence in the background. Painted the birdhouse, created the planter, built the fire pit and the kindling holder, refinished that table which used to be green. Whew, I think that's it!


mound of dirt with flowers  kindling holder  Gargoyle with plants

No comments: