Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Detroit River Walk and Ren Cen Fountains

Ren Cen Water Evening

It was a nice day to meet with Downtown Runners, but of course I'm still laid up from my ACL surgery. There will be no running for me for quite some time; in fact at this time I'm still in the huge brace! Needless to say I took advantage of the day and went with DH. While they ran I went down to knit and people watch at the Ren Cen.

I captured a few shots while I was there. I just love watching the kids play in the fountain!

Riverwalk by Ren Cen  Riverwalk fencing  Guidance - Ren Cen

1 comment:

shawntai said...

These shots are beautiful. I just wrote a blog about taking a trip to the riverwalk. Detroit really has made this a wonderful, safe place for residents and visitors. Hope your leg is better so you can enjoy the river in the nice weather. Check me out at http://paragonlifeblog.com/2010/04/23/back-in-24-a-new-detroit/