Saturday, July 14, 2012

Boob Scarf to be on the Today Show!

A rep from NBC emailed earlier in the week inquiring if I could send them a few of my Neck Knockers Boob Scarves for a segment they are doing called "Things that make you go hmmmmm" on the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda.

Ummmm, YES! Of course I can send you a few scarves! So off I sent 4 scarves in each of the colors I make to the NBC studio in NY, NY. The show airs on Monday, July 16th.

I have no idea how many orders I'll get... will it be a few or will I be pulling my hair out? I did put some caps on the quantities available on my boobscarf.blogspot.com page and I lowered the number on eBay.
Here are the contents of the box I sent to NBC.
Most of these had nipple rings which you can't see in this photo - one has a large ring.
Note the pink ribbon applique is new!

No comments: