- Isolated pain directly on the medial side of the knee joint (inside, sort of near the rear)
- Pain and stiffness after exercising but no real bother while performing the exercise
- Pain while walking down hills
- Pain when walking fast
- Inability to squat fully
- Pain when sitting on the floor with legs extended and relaxed and the left foot falls away from perpendicular to my knee
- And the most indicative indication that it is a torn meniscus is the jabbing/stabbing pains that I'll get while walking, sitting in a normal position, and disturbed sleep due to the jabs.
A drum roll please..... And the winner is... a horizontal tear in the posterior horn of the medial meniscus. Just as I suspected.