Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lapse in Posting

Yikes! I haven't blogged in a while because I've been very busy with projects while the weather is still nice. To make things just a little easier I'll post my latest projects separately rather than lump them into one post. So if there are people out there that are actually interested in what I blog about you'll want to scroll down between this post and October 11th for all the newest and greatest posts. I'm adding the posts for the following; click on the link to go directly to the topic or scroll and browse!

Pumpkin Processing: Puree, seeds, eating pumpkin
Build a squirrel feeder
Build a log rack
Build a "gate"
Build a garden arbor

Build a trellis
Get bit by a dog
Make a Halloween costume
Paint the garage
Install Ikea panel blinds (finally done)
The bedroom is 98% done
Knit a pumpkin
More landscaping
Build two garden benches

Whew, I think that's it!

No comments: